Send your list submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide to Determine If You Are in a Jerry Bruckheimer Movie.
1. Your girlfriend is a waitress, but could be a model.
2. A bus explodes.
3. A psychopathic millionaire devises an elaborate plan to murder you or someone you know …
4. … and you feel compelled to stop it.
5. You are Nicholas Cage.
6. Despite a total lack of training, you are able to shoot and fight with the accuracy and ability of a special-forces soldier.
7. You are a cop or scientist, but could be a model.
8. A building explodes.
9. After capturing you, a terrorist with a foreign accent reveals the details of his plot in a long-winded speech.
10. The light always hits your face in just the right way.
11. You are in a shootout on the streets of a major city …
12. … and it involves helicopters and rocket launchers.
13. Everyone around you is a model.
14. Teams of well-trained henchmen are shooting at you, but they all miss.
15. You are engaged in a knockdown-dragout brawl with the leader of a major crime organization …
16. … in slow motion.
17. Everything that has not yet exploded explodes.
18. You save the world.
19. Your name is Jack.
SUGGESTED READSSpoilers from the Endings of Future Remakes of the 1970 Film Love Story
by Dustin Kurtz (9/14/2010)
Those Heady Days Are Behind Us Now: A Review of Bicentennial Man
by Paul Maliszewski (1/24/2000)
I am the Orson Welles of Powerpoint
by Oyl Miller (9/16/2010)
RECENTLYMy Passion for Repurposing Wooden Pallets is What Helped Me Survive the Breakup With Rick
by Kerri Wood Thomson (8/21/2014)
Bitchslap: A Column About Women and Fighting: Column 54: Control Freaks
by Susan Schorn (8/21/2014)
List: The Adult Kickball League Hall of Fame
by Spencer Ham (8/21/2014)
POPULARAirplane Passengers as Explained By Their Pants
by Wendi Aarons (5/4/2012)
Hello Stranger On the Street, Could You Please Tell Me How to Take Care of My Baby?
by Wendy Molyneux (8/16/2012)
List: What Your Favorite ’80s Band Says About You
by John Peck (7/5/2011)