Incredible Deals for Intrepid Shoppers.
Hello, holiday buyers!
Now you are rewarded, heroically, if you spend more than the average person while shopping at our store. You are not average! Spend more money this holiday season, and receive incredible rewards. There will be more tomorrow!
- Spend $50, get a Furry Journal
- Spend $100, get a Furry Journal and your choice of The Wild Things, Comedy By the Numbers, or Clock Without a Face
- Spend $200, get the complete Wholphin set (except Issue 9)!
- Spend $300, get the complete Wholphin set (except Issue 9) and a signed copy of A Hologram for the King!
- Spend $400, get the complete Wholphin set (except Issue 9), a signed copy of A Hologram for the King, and a signed copy of At Home on the Range
- Spend $500, get the complete Wholphin set (except Issue 9), a signed book of your choice (A Hologram for the King, At Home on the Range, or Hot Pink), and a copy of Mission Street Food!
After you make your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org (and include your order number) to claim your rewards! Happy holidays!
SUGGESTED READSA McSweeney’s Books Preview: An Excerpt from John Horgan’s The End of War
by John Horgan (1/3/2012)
A McSweeney’s Books Preview: An Excerpt from Vicky Swanky Is a Beauty
by Diane Williams (1/9/2012)
The McSweeney’s Books Q&A with John Horgan, author of The End of War
by McSweeney's Books (1/17/2012)
RECENTLYLiterary Couchsurfing References
by Jason Edward Harrington (5/17/2013)
Position Papers from the Apple Pie and Machine Guns Institute: Position Paper #13: Fuck Science
by Stuart Winchester (5/17/2013)
I Don’t See Race
by Christopher Mah (5/16/2013)
POPULARI Would Like to Be Pope
by John Ortved (2/25/2013)
Monologue: I’m Comic Sans, Asshole.
by Mike Lacher (6/15/2010)
Nate Silver Offers Up a Statistical Analysis of Your Failing Relationship
by Jory John (2/26/2013)