Send your list submissions to email@example.com.
Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Kickboxer, or the Belligerent Asshole Who Just Cost Me My Job at the Bar?
BY BRETT BURNS
1. “Now I break you, like I break your friend …”
2. “I’m in the best shape of my life. I’m a better fighter than I ever was; a better fighter than you ever were!”
3. “I was a three-time junior-national kickboxing champion!”
4. “I am going to lay waste to your ass! Do you understand me?!”
5. “Don’t step there.”
6. “Whenever you get done tonight, I’m going to be waiting for you. I promise you that—and I keep my promises.”
7. “I want Tong Po. I WANT TONG PO!”
Kickboxer: 1, 2, 5, 7
Asshole stockbroker: 3, 4, 6
SUGGESTED READSList: Upcoming Jean-Claude Van Damme Film Titles That Show a Lack of Imagination on the Part of the Director and Screenwriters
by Trevor Seigler (2/16/2006)
Spoilers from the Endings of Future Remakes of the 1970 Film Love Story
by Dustin Kurtz (9/14/2010)
Those Heady Days Are Behind Us Now: A Review of Bicentennial Man
by Paul Maliszewski (1/24/2000)
RECENTLYLet’s Save Sitting!
by Liza Behles (5/22/2015)
How to Find Love: Lessons from an Old Maid: Halfway Point
by Connie Sun (5/22/2015)
List: Batting Heckles Uttered by the Dad On My Son’s Little League Team Who is a Meteorology Professor and Whose Research Interests Include Cloud-Based Analytics for Spatio-Temporal Data With a Primary Focus On Climate, Hydrological and Ecological Sciences
by Gary M. Almeter (5/22/2015)