Send your list submissions to email@example.com.
Objects Found While Bicycling on a County Road in Illinois
BY R.L. CAGLE
1. One bottle Jack Daniels, empty.
2. One bottle rocket, large (“Tank”), fired.
3. Three “Fun Size” Snickers bars, unopened.
4. Seven cans Bud Lite, opened, assumed empty (w/box).
5. Three bottles Diet Pepsi, empty.
6. Two bottles Seagram’s Gin, empty.
7. One plastic coffee mug w/lid.
8. One Trojan “Shared Sensation” Condom (in wrapper, unopened).
9. One package (1/4 lb) ground beef, unopened.
10. One common grackle, deceased. (Broken neck?)
11. One item, unidentified. (Artificial hair?)
12. One paper cup, large (marked “Big Gulp”).
13. One copy, Summer Sale Sensation catalogue for plus-sized women.
14. One package, EPT Early Pregnancy Test, opened.
15. One package, Oscar Mayer Bacon (1/2 lb. size), empty.
SUGGESTED READSOpen Letters: An Open Letter to Lance Armstrong
by Sasha Bennett (11/21/2003)
Rod Blagojevich Writes 25 Things About Himself on Facebook
by Sean Carman (2/2/2009)
Teddy Wayne’s Unpopular Proverbs: Water
by Teddy Wayne (8/13/2014)
RECENTLY2014: A Facebook Odyssey
by Ben Jurney (8/29/2014)
I Like Big Brass and I Cannot Lie: Confessions from the Tuba World: You Tuba Players Can’t Deny
by Elizabeth Eshelman (8/29/2014)
List: Cartoon Character Revelations Inspired by the News that Hello Kitty is NOT a Cat
by Dorothy Bendel (8/29/2014)
POPULARAirplane Passengers as Explained By Their Pants
by Wendi Aarons (5/4/2012)
Hello Stranger On the Street, Could You Please Tell Me How to Take Care of My Baby?
by Wendy Molyneux (8/16/2012)
List: What Your Favorite ’80s Band Says About You
by John Peck (7/5/2011)