Send your list submissions to email@example.com.
Objects Found While Bicycling on a County Road in Illinois
BY R.L. CAGLE
1. One bottle Jack Daniels, empty.
2. One bottle rocket, large (“Tank”), fired.
3. Three “Fun Size” Snickers bars, unopened.
4. Seven cans Bud Lite, opened, assumed empty (w/box).
5. Three bottles Diet Pepsi, empty.
6. Two bottles Seagram’s Gin, empty.
7. One plastic coffee mug w/lid.
8. One Trojan “Shared Sensation” Condom (in wrapper, unopened).
9. One package (1/4 lb) ground beef, unopened.
10. One common grackle, deceased. (Broken neck?)
11. One item, unidentified. (Artificial hair?)
12. One paper cup, large (marked “Big Gulp”).
13. One copy, Summer Sale Sensation catalogue for plus-sized women.
14. One package, EPT Early Pregnancy Test, opened.
15. One package, Oscar Mayer Bacon (1/2 lb. size), empty.
SUGGESTED READSList: 32 Things I Learned from My Bike Ride Last Sunday
by Julie Price Pinkerton (8/19/2015)
Open Letters: An Open Letter to Lance Armstrong
by Sasha Bennett (11/21/2003)
Rod Blagojevich Writes 25 Things About Himself on Facebook
by Sean Carman (2/2/2009)
RECENTLYOur Fledgling Theatre Company’s Only Goal Is to Constantly Betray Our Audience’s Trust
by Bryan Duff (5/3/2016)
Listicles For People Exactly Like You: 9 Ways Your College Roommate Alexandra Terrifies You
by Rufi Thorpe (5/3/2016)
Teddy Wayne’s Unpopular Proverbs: Familiarity
by Teddy Wayne (5/3/2016)
POPULARList: Titles of Bach Chorales, as Translated By My Niece After One Semester of German
by Nolan Bonvouloir (4/15/2016)
How to Negotiate a Raise (If You’re a Woman)
by Maura Quint (4/15/2016)
Here Are the Times I Am Typically Free to Meet
by Joe Saunders (4/18/2016)