Send your list submissions to email@example.com.
Objects Found While Bicycling on a County Road in Illinois
BY R.L. CAGLE
1. One bottle Jack Daniels, empty.
2. One bottle rocket, large (“Tank”), fired.
3. Three “Fun Size” Snickers bars, unopened.
4. Seven cans Bud Lite, opened, assumed empty (w/box).
5. Three bottles Diet Pepsi, empty.
6. Two bottles Seagram’s Gin, empty.
7. One plastic coffee mug w/lid.
8. One Trojan “Shared Sensation” Condom (in wrapper, unopened).
9. One package (1/4 lb) ground beef, unopened.
10. One common grackle, deceased. (Broken neck?)
11. One item, unidentified. (Artificial hair?)
12. One paper cup, large (marked “Big Gulp”).
13. One copy, Summer Sale Sensation catalogue for plus-sized women.
14. One package, EPT Early Pregnancy Test, opened.
15. One package, Oscar Mayer Bacon (1/2 lb. size), empty.
SUGGESTED READSOpen Letters: An Open Letter to Lance Armstrong
by Sasha Bennett (11/21/2003)
Rod Blagojevich Writes 25 Things About Himself on Facebook
by Sean Carman (2/2/2009)
Teddy Wayne’s Unpopular Proverbs: Water
by Teddy Wayne (8/13/2014)
RECENTLYAs the Token Female Member of This Action-Adventure Team, My Job is to Kick
by Juliana Gray (3/3/2015)
Interviews With People Who Have Interesting or Unusual Jobs: Michela Dai Zovi: Working With Schizophrenics
by Suzanne Yeagley (3/3/2015)
List: Less-Popular Kitchenware Maneuvers In Bed
by Dan McMinn (3/3/2015)
POPULARList: What a Straight Man’s Favorite Musical Says About Him
by Mara Wilson (2/10/2015)
Reasons You Were Not Promoted That are Totally Unrelated to Gender
by Homa Mojtabai (1/27/2015)
Joni Mitchell Applies for a Tenure Track Philosophy Position
by Jedidiah Anderson (2/9/2015)