Send your list submissions to email@example.com.
Seven Bar Jokes
BY Eric K. Auld
1. A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves.
2. A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave.
3. A question mark walks into a bar?
4. Two quotation marks “walk into” a bar.
5. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink.
6. The bar was walked into by the passive voice.
7. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. They sit. They drink. They leave.
SUGGESTED READSThe Newest from Jokeland
by Brodie H. Brockie and R.J. White (10/13/1999)
Guy Walks Into a Bar
by J. Scott Singer (1/11/2011)
Some Jokes and Pranks That Did Not Pan Out
by Chris Mohney (3/2/2000)
RECENTLYI’m Sick of Being Blackmailed Into Playing Bass for Your Band
by Keaton Patti (4/24/2014)
Retail Therapy: Inside the Apple Store: APPLE ENGINEER REVEALS iWATCH SPECS
by J.K. Appleseed (4/24/2014)
List: Hot Singles are In Your Area!
by Jack Urwin (4/24/2014)