1. A 10-year-old girl with leukemia.
2. An 11-year-old girl who can’t feel pain.
3. A 14-year-old girl who needs a heart transplant.
4. A pregnant 17-year-old who isn’t allowed to abort.
5. A 26-year-old man with a burst carotid artery.
6. A middle-aged man with kidney failure.
7. A 26-year-old woman with a brain tumor.
8. A 32-year-old woman who needs a colostomy reversal.
9. A 35-year-old man with cirrhosis, anemia, and diabetes.1
10. A 7-year-old with Tay-Sachs Disease.
11. A 45-year-old man with HIV on a hunger strike.
ICE detainees:1, 4, 6, 7, 9*, and 11
Patients given a dramatic arc in Grey’s Anatomy: 2, 3, 5, 8, and 10
1 Died in custody after being confused with another undocumented immigrant.