1. “I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn’t be able to make it to heaven. But now, fuck. I don’t care where it goes as long it ain’t here.”
2. “There’s a conflict in every human heart between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the ‘better angels’ of our nature. Every man has got a breaking point. You and I have one.”
3. “This war’s gonna end someday.”
4. “The horror… the horror …”
5. “Every minute I stay in this room I get weaker… Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter…”
6. “You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that. But you have no right to judge me.”
7. “Sell the house. Sell the car. Sell the kids. Find someone else. Forget it. I’m never coming back. Forget it.”
8. “This is the way the fucking world ends… not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I’m fucking splitting, Jack.”
Apocalypse Now: 1-8.
Parent-Teacher Conference: 1-8.