Please read and agree to the following before submitting your review.
1) This document shall be known as the “Review Submission Policies Agreement (RSPA).”
2) By submitting a review, you are consenting to a legally binding contract to deliver the review services described herein.
3) We really want your honest reviews. These policies are just meant to create a safe and helpful environment for our entire review-submission community. We’re just like you — it’s all about transparency, not legalese.
4) This contract is made under the laws of the nation of Luxembourg, and its constitution and statutes are incorporated here by reference.
5) You agree to provide a review that reflects your actual experience using the item. You agree that if the item never worked, you’re not really qualified to offer a review, are you.
6) You agree that your review, if longer than fifteen words, may be edited for length and clarity.
7) You agree that if your review describes a potential technical support issue (e.g., “deleted four days of work”), we may remove the review and send it to our customer-delight team.
8) You agree that even though there are five “stars” available to rate the item, one- and two-star ratings are primarily reserved for situations where the user was killed or injured by the item.
9) If you submit a one- or two-star review, it will be deleted unless we receive confirming medical documentation or a death notice.
10) You agree that your review may be deleted if it includes spelling errors (e.g., “suxx” instead of “sucks”), excessive punctuation (“?!!?!”), unnecessary capitalization (“ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE”), euphemistic variants of profanity (“frickin”, “boocrap”), or factually unsupported claims about our development team (“must’ve been drunk that day”). Again, this is for the protection of our review community.
If you agree to the Review Submission Policies Agreement (RSPA), click here.
Thank you so much for submitting a review! You’ll be redirected to the review-submission form in a moment. Your honesty and candor will help other customers decide whether to submit their own review.