Send your list submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objects Found While Bicycling on a County Road in Illinois
BY R.L. CAGLE
1. One bottle Jack Daniels, empty.
2. One bottle rocket, large (“Tank”), fired.
3. Three “Fun Size” Snickers bars, unopened.
4. Seven cans Bud Lite, opened, assumed empty (w/box).
5. Three bottles Diet Pepsi, empty.
6. Two bottles Seagram’s Gin, empty.
7. One plastic coffee mug w/lid.
8. One Trojan “Shared Sensation” Condom (in wrapper, unopened).
9. One package (1/4 lb) ground beef, unopened.
10. One common grackle, deceased. (Broken neck?)
11. One item, unidentified. (Artificial hair?)
12. One paper cup, large (marked “Big Gulp”).
13. One copy, Summer Sale Sensation catalogue for plus-sized women.
14. One package, EPT Early Pregnancy Test, opened.
15. One package, Oscar Mayer Bacon (1/2 lb. size), empty.
SUGGESTED READSList: 32 Things I Learned from My Bike Ride Last Sunday
by Julie Price Pinkerton (8/19/2015)
Open Letter: An Open Letter to Lance Armstrong
by Sasha Bennett (11/21/2003)
Rod Blagojevich Writes 25 Things About Himself on Facebook
by Sean Carman (2/2/2009)
RECENTLYOn Our 20th Anniversary, the Internet and I Have Decided to Renew Our Vows
by Marco Kaye (10/26/2016)
Monologue: Hello, I’m a Social Justice Warrior, and I’m Here to Take Your Guns
by Patrick Rielly (10/26/2016)
List: How to Release a New Album
by Jake Tuck (10/26/2016)
POPULARIf Women Wrote Men the Way Men Write Women
by Meg Elison (10/25/2016)
When My Grandkids Ask Me What I Did to Fight American Fascism, I’ll Proudly Tell Them I Tweeted a Few Times
by Sam Spero (10/19/2016)
Moderately Motivated Gen-Xer for Hire
by Melissa Janisin (10/18/2016)