1. All work and no pork makes Jack a dull boy.
2. Kicking ass and eating pork.
3. Put your pork where your mouth is.
4. Pork in the name of love.
5. Stop in the name of pork.
6. All roads lead to pork.
7. I scream. You scream. We all scream for pork loin.
8. Pork makes the world go round.
9. Time flies when you’re eating pork.
10. Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck…pork.
11. The best things in life are pork.
12. A bird in the hand is worth two porkchops.
13. One potato. Two potato. Three potato. Pork.
14. It’s 11:00. Do you know where your pork is?
15. Life is just a bowl of pork chops.
16. Gentlemen, start your pork chops.
17. Take from the rich and give to the pork.
18. Ask about our small pork cubes.
19. Pork is the spice of life.
20. Buy me some peanuts and pork kabobs.
21. Eenie, meenie, minie, pork.
22. If you can’t take the heat, eat pork.
23. Pork before liquor, never been sicker. Pork before beer, you’re in the clear.
24. Pork is a terrible thing to waste.
25. Peter Piper picked a package of delicious pork.
26. Where there’s pork there’s fire.
27. Give my regards to pork chops.
28. This looks like a job for pork.
29. Pork to the bone.
30. The world is your pork chop.
Actual adages: 7, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 20, 26, 27, and 30.