1. You have no chance of winning.
2. Despite the odds, you are overly confident about your ability to win.
3. The rules are unnecessarily complicated.
4. At some point you end up talking about Elsa.
5. Your questions receive long, rambling answers that don’t clarify what’s happening.
6. Every move you make is apparently the wrong one.
7. Your complaints about fairness are summarily dismissed.
8. There is no end in sight.
9. Your opponent can be temperamental and unpredictable.
10. Eventually you give up and accept your inevitable defeat.
Participant in a child’s made-up game: 1-10
Josef K.: 1-10