1. You will be encouraged to play nice and work with others.
2. Snacks may be eaten during class.
3. You will be expected to practice your reading and critical-thinking skills daily.
4. Group projects may be messy and lead to certain disaster.
5. If you are enrolled in a private program, it may cost your parents a lot of money.
6. You get to go outside and run around.
7. By the mid-point of the year, you will question why you chose this path while repeatedly hitting your head on your desk and crying.
8. Your class has a goldfish you are expected to help care for.
9. You want to take a nap during school, but know that you can’t.
10. You don’t want to take a nap during school, but you are forced to.
Grad school: 7, 9
Pre-school: 6, 8, 10
Both: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5