1. Rounds/Nearly put out own eye with air rifle à la A Christmas Story, but lacked quick-witted tact necessary to avoid gun revocation, maternal castigation.
2. Single Ds/Killed blue jay with stone. Buried it clandestinely. Prayed for three straight hours to assuage imminent perdition. Lost countless hours of sleep.
3. Double Ds/Peered down devilishly low-cut wedding gown of bride whilst serving as a bowl-haircutted ring bearer in a ludicrous light blue ruffled tux.
4. Obrounds/Mother’s penchant for Old Milwaukee pounders.
5. Special Tools (if applicable)/Special education students who were “special” but in some unapparent, unspoken-of manner.
6. Squares/Punched in right eye, kicked in ribs, by white trash guttersnipe after referring to him as “Speddie Eddie.”
7. Rectangles/Discovered bloated family dog, Blue, dead upon arrival home from school and unconvincingly tried to assure self he was just sleeping. Nightmares ensued.