1. A nutritious range of fresh fruits.
2. A single green leaf, at any point.
3. Chocolate cake, ice cream, a pickle, swiss cheese, salami, a lollipop, cherry pie, sausage, and a cupcake.
4. Five sausages, three chicken wings, four slices of watermelon, mashed potatoes, one pancake, sixty-four fries, four Jello cups, and an experimental lychee.
5. A dollop of chicken jalfrezi, a handful of green olives, a blob of moussaka, and a glob of something that turned out to be marmalade.
6. Second helpings of dessert, even with breakfast.
7. Just whipped cream in a bowl.
8. Dogged determination to eat one’s money back.
9. Stomach ache.
11. Acid reflux.
12. Mammoth constipation.
13. Two-week food coma.
14. Substantial weight gain.
15. Suddenly too much bum and not enough underwear.
16. A pleasing conclusion to the narrative in which the protagonist ultimately learns portion control, and becomes a better Lepidoptera for it.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: 2, 13, 16
Me at a hotel buffet: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17
Both: 1, 3, 9, 13, 14