1. We need to focus on spacing.
2. This whole thing has been grossly mismanaged.
3. I can’t remember a time when I felt hopeful.
4. The worst of this was surely preventable.
5. I don’t trust whoever’s running point.
6. Every press conference is an embarrassment that fills me with existential dread.
7. On some level I feel like I deserve what’s happening.
8. RJ Barrett alone cannot fix this, no matter how much I believe in him.
9. Booing makes me feel like I have some semblance of control, even though it doesn’t appear to have any effect on the problem.
10. At least my grandparents aren’t alive to experience this.