IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,
The Grand Jury for the District of Columbia charges:
1. On or about January 20, 2017, an African-American male in his mid-50s exited a residential and office complex located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.
2. This African-American male was later identified by multiple witnesses as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, an African-American politician who served as the 44th president of the United States.
3. For decades, OBAMA has been a member of the Democrat Party.
4. From in or around the summer of 2016 to November 2016, OBAMA advocated against the election of Donald J. Trump to the presidency.
Other Relevant Individuals
5. PERSON 1 was the vice president of the United States under OBAMA.
6. In or around 2018 through 2019, PERSON 1 was implicated in a criminal conspiracy so sensitive that it could not be investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice, but instead was referred directly to the President of Ukraine for the purposes of announcing an investigation on live television.
7. Due to public health orders issued by various governors in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. economy is currently in crisis.
8. PERSON 1 is the presumptive Democrat Party nominee for the 2020 presidential general election.
9. Paragraphs 1 through 8 of this Indictment are re-alleged and incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein.
10. From in or around the summer of 2016 through May 2020, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA knowingly and willfully Obamagated, in violation of Article XII of the U.S. Constitution.
William P. Barr
U.S. Department of Justice
A TRUE BILL: