1. According to CNN, Hillary Clinton received 65,853,516 votes in the 2016 presidential election.
2. In the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton received 62,521,739 votes, according to Fox News.
3. Legally, no person under the age of consent can have consensual sex.
4. Calling for the extermination of another race makes you a bad person, or at least a bad fit for political office.
5. Russia and the United States are separate countries.
6. In America, everyone’s vote counts equally.
7. Every state in the U.S. can send two people to the United States Senate.
8. It is logically impossible to say “everyone should be treated equally” and then “except for” in the same sentence.
9. People don’t lie about being sexually assaulted by powerful politicians or lawyers to get attention, unless it involved flying in a rocket to see if the Earth is flat.
10. Most instances of sexual harassment go unreported, often out of fear of retribution.
11. A person is a hypocrite when they do the same thing that they condemn another person for doing.
12. Throwing knives from the 32nd floor of a hotel at a crowd across the street is very unlikely to kill 58 people and hurt 546 more in the span of ten minutes.
13. Only people who have never committed a crime are eligible under the Dream Act.
14. It’s difficult to get banned from a shopping mall.
15. The estimated 1.8 million attendees for Barack Obama’s first inauguration ceremony is generally considered to be a record gathering on the National Mall.
16. Because only 0.2% of Americans have $5.45 million in assets when they die, 99.8% of Americans cannot benefit from the estate tax exemption, also known as the “death tax.”
17. Not submitting your tax return is illegal.
18. The number of murders was at a near-historic low between 2008 and 2015 in the city of Chicago.
19. When Adolf Hitler acted on the thought that one race was better than others, it was a disaster that involved chemical weapons.
20. The U.S. State Department was only one of the nine government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States that voted to approve the sale of Uranium One to a Russian corporation.
21. 16 of the 17 warmest years on record happened between 2001 and 2017.
22. Regularly lying and making things up will ruin your credibility in the long run.
23. The president of the Virgin Islands is also the President of the United States.
24. The earth has a distinctly spherical shape.
25. Vaccinations do not cause autism.
26. Out of 42 of the country’s top economists, only one thinks that the Republican tax reform bill will boost the economy of the United States in ten years.
27. Experts know more about their field of expertise than non-experts.
28. Nazis killed a woman in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.
29. Many media outlets use reporters to conduct interviews and uncover stories that otherwise would not be revealed.
30. Because it would ruin their credibility if they are found fabricating sources, legitimate journalists know not to do it.
31. There are many different kinds of Muslims, including Sunni, Shia, and Sufi, and only a small fraction of Muslims belong to the Islamic State.
32. There are many different kinds of Christians, including Catholics, Universalists, and Presbyterians, with only a small handful belonging to the Westboro Baptist Church.
33. Underage sex slaves rarely frequent pizza joints.
34. Puerto Rico is part of the United States.
35. In 2016, the Bowling Green college football team lost 77-10 to Ohio State on September 4, and then 77-3 to Memphis on September 25.
36. Tainted water does not make frogs gay.
37. Colin Kaepernick had a career quarterback rating of 88.9, which would be 19th best in the NFL, 12 weeks into the 2017 season.
38. Kellyanne Conway is only 50 years old.
39. Statistically, gun owners are far more likely to shoot and kill a family member than a home intruder.
40. The Supreme Court of the United States is supposed to have nine justices, who get nominated by the sitting President of the United States, subject to the approval of the U.S. Senate.
41. The New York Times gained more readers in the quarter after Trump’s inauguration than ever before.
42. There’s no law that allows one country to build a fence and then force the country on the other side of it to pay.
43. Even though there were more than one billion votes cast in the U.S. between 2000 and 2014, there were only 31 credible claims of voter fraud.
44. Two scoops of ice cream is still not that much ice cream.
45. Barack Obama is an American citizen who cannot fit in the microwave.