1. The coronavirus is a new disease that can kill people.
2. Kamala Harris is a U.S. citizen who is eligible to hold office, including the Vice Presidency.
3. Robert Mueller did not exonerate President Trump of collaborating with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.
4. People risking their lives to vote is only common under authoritarian regimes.
5. In 2020, Belarus held an election that is widely considered to have been rigged, yet the President of the United States has not condemned the results.
6. Hydroxychloroquine has not been scientifically found to be an effective treatment for the coronavirus, let alone a vaccine for it.
7. Passing, or “acing,” the Montreal Cognitive Assessment is a sign that the test-taker is not demented or suffering from Alzheimer’s – not an indication of intelligence.
8. Wearing a mask is an effective way to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
9. Grammatically, the phrase “Joe Biden and the Democrat’s Defense of the Indefensible” refers to Joe Biden and one other Democrat, not the whole Democratic Party.
10. The death rate for the coronavirus is about 1%, which is 400 times higher than the 0.0025% rate of suspected cases of voter fraud.
11. Out of all of the people who insist that the Second Amendment is meant to prevent a tyrannical government, very few came out in support of protesters in Portland, Oregon, when unidentified federal agents began arresting people without probable cause.
12. President Trump has voted by mail in 2017, 2018, and 2020.
13. The Justice Department is supposed to be an unbiased law enforcement agency.
14. Children who get infected with the coronavirus can transmit it to their parents and other people.
15. A moratorium on rent does not mean that rent is not due; it only means that the deadline to pay rent is moved back, allowing multiple payments to build up and forcing the renter into debt.
16. The effects of the coronavirus put more than 14 million Americans out of work between February and May.
17. President Trump touted the strength of the economy when it recovered 4.8 million jobs in June.
18. The Post Office is a government service guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution in Article I, Section 8, Clause 7, not a for-profit business.
19. Senate Republicans confirmed Justin R. Walker to a lifetime tenure as a federal judge, even though he had never held a trial before and was deemed “not qualified” to be a judge by the American Bar Association, and then promoted him to a federal appellate court less than one year later.
20. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not prohibit businesses from refusing to serve people who do not wear a mask.
21. Eighteen of the nineteen warmest years on record happened between 2001 and 2019.
22. President Trump has given funding to Space Force, but not the Post Office.
23. Children, no matter the race, should not be taken away from their parents and held in cages.
24. Over six and a half million workers in the U.S. filed for unemployment in the seven days between March 22 and March 28 – just one of 20 straight weeks where more than a million workers filed for unemployment benefits. For comparison, the previous record for weekly unemployment claims had been on the week ending on October 2, 1982, when there were 695,000 claims filed.
25. The vast majority of Americans get their health care coverage through their employer, and lose their coverage if they get laid off or become unemployed.
26. Voting by mail is the exact same thing as voting with an absentee ballot.
27. When police officers do not identify themselves, the people they detain might think that they’re being kidnapped, resist arrest, and unknowingly commit a felony or get killed.
28. While police kill more white people than black people, differences in racial population mean that police kill black people 2.8 times more often than whites.
29. Joe Scarborough has never committed murder.
30. Five months after the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S., there are still shortages of testing kits and personal protective equipment (PPE) in hospitals.
31. In nearly all major U.S. cities, the police department receives more than twice the funding as the second-most expensive agency.
32. The four presidents on Mount Rushmore are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln, and there is no set process for adding another one.
33. It is very unusual for one country to pay people of another country to kill soldiers of a third country.
34. Other than some anonymous, uncited posts on social media, there is no evidence that a secret cabal of pedophiles who worship the devil and torture children to drink their adrenaline, and who include the Clintons, George Soros, and Barack Obama are in control of the U.S. government, Hollywood, and the media, and that President Trump is targeting them with a storm of arrests and summary executions that will bring about a period of paradise on earth.
35. Voting twice is illegal.
36. In 2019, Hurricane Dorian was never a threat to hit Alabama.
37. The U.S. invaded Iraq and Afghanistan under the guise of “spreading democracy,” but did not react when China effectively ended democracy in Hong Kong.
38. Drinking bleach is never a good idea.
40. President Trump is the “law and order” candidate for the 2020 election, but all three of the people who managed his 2016 campaign have faced criminal charges.
41. The Strategic National Stockpile of medical equipment is maintained by the federal government for the benefit of the states.
42. Under the Constitution, Congress, not the president, has the power to direct federal spending by, for example, directing it towards the Postal Service, or away from a wall along the southern border.
43. Reopening schools will lead to a sharp rise in the number of coronavirus cases.
44. The Obama administration left behind a detailed playbook for how to effectively handle a pandemic.
45. Police brutally attacked unarmed protesters who spoke out against police brutality, but did not interfere when armed protestors took over Michigan’s capitol building and demanded that the state’s coronavirus lockdown be lifted so they could get a haircut.