“A private school in Miami, citing false claims, bars vaccinated teachers from contact with students.” — New York Times, 4/26/21
1. You are accused of posing a danger to those around you.
2. You came near and all fell into fits.
3. You came near and all menstrual cycles were adversely affected.
4. Your behavior has spread fear and paranoia through the community.
5. Your behavior has spread fear and paranoia to one misinformed person, Leila Centner, specifically.
6. You bewitched your husband to death.
7. You bewitched everyone’s periods. Even the men.
8. You must choose between your health and your job.
9. You must choose between your friendship with Bridget Bishop or be hanged.
10. You are accused of signing the devil’s book and are now on trial for it even though there’s no proof.
11. You’re accused of getting vaccinated because it’s true, you did, and now you’re on trial for it even though there’s no proof that it has negative effects on others.
12. You are accused of causing irregular bleeding, miscarriages, post-menopausal hemorrhaging, and amenorrhea in others. Even the men.
Vaccinated Teacher: 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12
Salem Witch Trial: 2, 4, 6, 9, 10